Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Recently my partner and I bought a 2009 Cobalt LT which we are loving, the only issue is he would prefer it to be a manual (he can suffer with an Automatic) and to have a rear spoiler (just a standard spoiler not one of the god awful super wing things). I am pretty handy with most things so I was going to save some money up and get a spoiler for the car. Since out current car does not have a spoiler how hard would it be to install it or should I just save up a little more and have someone professionally install it. I did look through the DIY sections but couldn't find anything covering this, also I am at work so I am limited to what websites I am able to get it.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cool, thank you for the quick reply. I can use a drill with no problem so I think this will be a nice surprise for X-Mas.

·
Super Moderator
11,821 Posts
I added mine. Wasn't that hard but remember measure twice drill once. Location for holes are already located in every trunk. Open and check!!!. I will post pics of my install once I get to my computer.

·
Gawd of Thunda!
1,336 Posts
Recently my partner and I bought a 2009 Cobalt LT which we are loving, the only issue is he would prefer it to be a manual (he can suffer with an Automatic) and to have a rear spoiler (just a standard spoiler not one of the god awful super wing things). I am pretty handy with most things so I was going to save some money up and get a spoiler for the car. Since out current car does not have a spoiler how hard would it be to install it or should I just save up a little more and have someone professionally install it. I did look through the DIY sections but couldn't find anything covering this, also I am at work so I am limited to what websites I am able to get it.

Is it wingless or does it still have the smaller wing? If it is the small ls wing, you can simply remove it and replace it with an ss wing, and there wouldn't be no drilling necessary, although if it is wingless, it still wouldnt be to difficult to measure and drill holes.

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Is it wingless or does it still have the smaller wing? If it is the small ls wing, you can simply remove it and replace it with an ss wing, and there wouldn't be no drilling necessary, although if it is wingless, it still wouldnt be to difficult to measure and drill holes.
he said he wants just the regular small one :)
not the ss wing:p

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.