Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was driving home from work tonite and got behind a early mid 90's 4 door Honda sedan that was driving real slow. Figured he was afraid of the bad weather and was being overcautious due to the snow on the grass and the dry roads. Anyway, we got to the next light and he went to turn right and alomsot stalled out, then I notice the For Sale sign in the window. At the next light, when he almost stalled again when making that turn I saw what he was asking for that POS, $1500.00!!!!!
Not only was the car stalling out at each light, the rear end was beat up and the drivers side dint look all that great either.
Where do people get the prices when they sell their cars?? This guy was definitely living in a fantasy world.

·
Registered
2,724 Posts
Yea I get a kick out of it, ive been searchin for a old Dodge cummins and found one all rusted out and motor barely runnin which is what I want, so I was expecting him to tell me 500 to 1000. He says 2500 and wouldnt come down so I said good luck and left.

·
I cut stuff
6,238 Posts

·
Registered
485 Posts
I saw a Corvette with 56,000 miles for 7,000. My first thought....there has to be something wrong with it. Although the ad claims it works great

·
Registered
2,724 Posts
At one of my bosses shops he let a friend of his park his 1978 Chevy Corvette Silver Anniversary Edition and he is selling it for $35,000 and its sitting out in the snow.

·
Registered
931 Posts
the thing with hondas is... SOMEONE WILL DEFF BUY IT. maybe not for 1500 but SOMEBODY will buy that car... its a honda there firm cars... easy to fix... and great on gas...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.