Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey everyone, i have a 2008 balt lt 2.2 with auto transmission. I installed a k&n intake 2 months back, and now im looking for some more engine mods to give my cobalt some edge. Any suggestions on what i may do? Also, back to my intake, do you think a short ram is better than or down pipe or vice-versa?

Thanks

·
Registered
64 Posts
Vibrant header/down pipe, tsudo cat back, 2.4l intake mani, port and polish your throttle body. just a few suggestions

·
Premium Member
787 Posts

·
Registered
2,204 Posts
^^For the money difference...he'd be better off getting the Tsudo AND a header/DP combo...for basically the same price and go faster.

Not bashing...because the Magnaflow is tits. It's just not where'd I'd put my money IMO.

·
Registered
911 Posts
^^For the money difference...he'd be better off getting the Tsudo AND a header/DP combo...for basically the same price and go faster.

Not bashing...because the Magnaflow is tits. It's just not where'd I'd put my money IMO.
well he didn't say if money was an issue (not trying to sound like an ass to u), so I'd say the Magnaflow AND header/downpipe combo for even more power \m/

·
Registered
74 Posts
This pretty much tells you what to start with....I would add LSJ brakes, Pads and Rotors for the 2.2.

I would suggest starting at the ground up so start with suspension and brakes first if you are going performance. If you are going with all show then I would start with Tint, Rims, Tires and Drop Springs (pedders to be precise)

·
Premium Member
787 Posts
This pretty much tells you what to start with....I would add LSJ brakes, Pads and Rotors for the 2.2.

I would suggest starting at the ground up so start with suspension and brakes first if you are going performance. If you are going with all show then I would start with Tint, Rims, Tires and Drop Springs (pedders to be precise)
Yeah after my intake I moved on to small interior cosmetic upgrades, but the next performance upgrade (thats doesnt give any hp) is the whole suspension.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.