Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i need a set of these wheels used and cheap... asap.. will someone cut me a deal!??
show me what you got.. no matter how ugly they are.. as long as their not tore all to hell

im going to paint them anyways

thanks

·
Registered
287 Posts
i wouldnt say those were cheap.... Almost $400 for the rims if u add shipping. Go to Discounttiredirect.com. You can get a combo (wheels+tires) 15'' for around $600 or less, depending on the rim

·
Registered
269 Posts
Are you running 4x100? I always thought g5 wheels were 5x115 or whatever

If you were 5x115 id suggest these. GM Factory Wheels

Theyre in my neck of the woods but if you were really willing im sure the guy would cut you a deal

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
my g5 is 4x100.. oddly enough.. id like to just buy a cheap set of those stock wheels to paint in my first post on here...

·
Registered
269 Posts
Well this might stupid in and of itself but have you looked craigslist or ebay... I look a solid 300 mile radius of st.louis for stuff. And that is honestly where i find most of my parts.

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well this might stupid in and of itself but have you looked craigslist or ebay... I look a solid 300 mile radius of st.louis for stuff. And that is honestly where i find most of my parts.
i look on craigslist almost everyday.. ebay too.. never seem to find exactly what i want.. have seen good deals on wheels before on craigslist.. but they are always chrome or rice.. if i find some i like ill go get them.. but thats highly unlikely... hondas are popular when it comes to 4x100 wheels around here lol

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I have a set of 4 16" 5 spoke alloys that just came off my 06 Cobalt....you can have them for $200 plus shipping, they are in good shape
im just buying a set of 17's and lowering springs next Thursday or when I get my money .. ill let you know if i change my mind and want them though! Thanks!

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
5 lug cobalts (and i'd assume g5s) are 5x110
all of the g5's around here are 4 lug.. theres 1 5 lug and its a base model bare bones peice of junk thats ragged out lol.. weird.. i think they should have just made all of the cobalts and stuff 4x100

·
Registered
177 Posts
im looking to get rims too i like your second choice a lot buy them fast or i might :D rockin steelies right now but i wanna paint them

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
im looking to get rims too i like your second choice a lot buy them fast or i might :D rockin steelies right now but i wanna paint them
go ahead man.. get them.. paint them black and put them on your car! thats a good deal for em!

Wheel Details - Discount Tire Direct

This is what im getting when my college gives me my money next Thursday! and im getting ssc springs and new tires! going to be about 1100 by the time i get it over with.. but ohhhhh its going to be nice! im excited

·
Registered
177 Posts
those are nice i just dont rly like the bolts on the lip it kinda looks like a wheel got bedazzled idk thats just my opinion but besides that they would look nice on a balt any black rims do

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
those are nice i just dont rly like the bolts on the lip it kinda looks like a wheel got bedazzled idk thats just my opinion but besides that they would look nice on a balt any black rims do
yea alot of wheels now days has those bolts.. idk why... my brothers 22''s have them ..im just glad these dont have them all the way around... they are the only thing im not a fan of about those wheels..

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
much appreciated let me know if you change your mind
talk to silverslowbalt .. im sure hed love to have them if you ship and sell them to him pretty cheap!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.