Chevy Cobalt Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Someone Help!

2K views 17 replies 7 participants last post by  Crispino 
#1 ·
i bought an intake setup at autozone tonight.. did the "DIY" way.. and i did it the way it was shown on the thread about it.. and it idles really rough now.. and when i give it gas it feels like its going to stall out.. the RPMs drop really low and it chokes to get it back up..does anyone know what i could be!? =(

thanks..

#4 ·
it's like a screen looking thing I believe. I have not had mine apart so I can't give you details. I know many other people can chime in on this matter

#7 ·
hmm... well thanks man.. ill take it off and clean it.. i hope that works.. haha its my first engine mod and its already screwed up! ahhh what a bad night.. =(

#10 ·
okay ill take a pic in a little while.. umm... the check engine light is on.. but it goes on and off every once in a while so idk if its the intake or just the car.. haha

#14 ·
when the sensor is hooked up.. it idles rough and stalls out.. when its unpluged its okay but when im driving it it shifts really heard.. and its a 5 speed.. like.. its not me.. haha i know how to drive it.. ive had it along time and its never done it.. i like lunges forward.. its weird.. put ill post pics right now!

---------- Post added at 09:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:11 PM ----------

[/IMG]

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.