Chevy Cobalt Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I got the headlights working but now my instrument panel doesnt light up and the lights on the door panels for the locks doesnt work and the breaklights dont work please help i cant drive my car at night till i fix this problem.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
wheni hit the break to stop they workbut at night they dont stay on and none of the interior lights work exept the light on the ceiling could this be a fuse?

·
Registered
74 Posts
wheni hit the break to stop they workbut at night they dont stay on and none of the interior lights work exept the light on the ceiling could this be a fuse?
just use a test light and splice all the wires your self, its a good way to do it. Plus you can make the lights work the way you want them to.

·
Registered
3,006 Posts
just use a test light and splice all the wires your self, its a good way to do it. Plus you can make the lights work the way you want them to.
Agreed.. Shank's how-to is good, but you can do it easier than in the how-to.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
thanks for the help guys but i found the problem after checkin all the fuses under the hood it was the parking lamp fuse. If you guys want ill put pics of the new headlights and of my new rims i just put on.

·
Registered
74 Posts
thanks for the help guys but i found the problem after checkin all the fuses under the hood it was the parking lamp fuse. If you guys want ill put pics of the new headlights and of my new rims i just put on.
Dude my parking light fuse poped when i put them in. Wierd huh? Wonder why!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.