1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
ahhaha good find

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
I like rice though.. Always get a good laugh out of them :laugh:.. Can't wait to race my first one, surprisingly I haven't seen any ricers at my school.. Theres a sexy Mitsu Lancer Evo I've been itching to race, even though I'll get my butt spanked 4 times over- HUGE wing= mach 3 top speed. :bigsmile:

·
Registered
1,723 Posts
im not naming anyone but 75% of the people on this forum are ricers to me.. ricing isn't just putting pointless junk on your car... if you know what im talking about your brobably not a ricer..

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
what is a ricer to you then?
someone who makes there car look faster then it is.

My interptation of a ricer is anyone who does something to they're car that isnt clean. like
Stickers
Euro taillights
huge wings
body kits
painting there wheels a total off color to you cars paint
raspy ass exhaust
and probly th thing i hate most, when all the moeny someone has goes into other parts meanwhile, there car is rusted, needs to be painted, dented, missing a window, etc. etc.

·
Banned
7,805 Posts
someone who makes there car look faster then it is.

My interptation of a ricer is anyone who does something to they're car that isnt clean. like
Stickers
Euro taillights
huge wings
body kits
painting there wheels a total off color to you cars paint
raspy ass exhaust
and probly th thing i hate most, when all the moeny someone has goes into other parts meanwhile, there car is rusted, needs to be painted, dented, missing a window, etc. etc.
so im not a ricer then right?

·
Registered
1,723 Posts
you can be a ricer and not even owne a car... its not all about what you do to your car, and how much crap you put on it.. its also about how you act.

a kid with a stock honda rolled up beside me at a light earlier, i thought nothing of it, but as the light turned green he dumped the clutch and smoked his tires, when he got past the front end of my car, (me driving normaly) he swurved over in my lane, no blinker, and almost hit me... he continued driving like a fool swurving in and out of trafic till he saw a cop and darted down a side road.

and it dosen't make you a ricer if you have visual mods.

if your car has a bodykit it doesn't always throw you into the ricer catagory. if your visual mods are done the right way( no spray paint and installed professionally) it may be just fine.

i could spend hours on this subject, i don't have the time tonight, but ill try to make a thread about it later.

·
Banned
7,805 Posts
you can be a ricer and not even owne a car... its not all about what you do to your car, and how much crap you put on it.. its also about how you act.

a kid with a stock honda rolled up beside me at a light earlier, i thought nothing of it, but as the light turned green he dumped the clutch and smoked his tires, when he got past the front end of my car, (me driving normaly) he swurved over in my lane, no blinker, and almost hit me... he continued driving like a fool swurving in and out of trafic till he saw a cop and darted down a side road.

and it dosen't make you a ricer if you have visual mods.

if your car has a bodykit it doesn't always throw you into the ricer catagory. if your visual mods are done the right way( no spray paint and installed professionally) it may be just fine.

i could spend hours on this subject, i don't have the time tonight, but ill try to make a thread about it later.
you really seem to hate ricers

·
Registered
1,723 Posts
i don't hate anyone! lol. i just try to turn people from it! ive been there myself so i know what its about, and its a waste of time and money.. lol.

imo your car isn't ricey... and as long as you don't drive like your a race car driver in normal trafic, chances are your not a ricer at all...

·
Banned
7,805 Posts
i don't hate anyone! lol. i just try to turn people from it! ive been there myself so i know what its about, and its a waste of time and money.. lol.

imo your car isn't ricey... and as long as you don't drive like your a race car driver in normal trafic, chances are your not a ricer at all...
well my gf *****es cause i go dirt ass slow too get great mpg aka my hypermilling driving, also if a kid tries to race, i get on my loudspeaker or siren and that freaks them out a little

·
Registered
1,723 Posts
lol.. yeah, thats where the term came from.. rice rockets, or rice burners. the name came about during the war.

and camo you sound just like me, lol.

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
All American Muscle here, no wings/ body kits/ NISMO style driving (unless someone prompts me for a race I will answer)... I hate the *******s who weave in and out of traffic, I love trapping them in for a few mins in between a couple of slow cars :)

But I am 18, so I can tend to drive like an ass sometimes.. I never weave in traffic or dont cut people off, but I do have a tendency to mash the pedal at unnecessary intervals :amazed:. I know what my limits are now and don't f*** around cause the car I drive isn't mine and I'm not going to be responsible for causing one if I'm ever in an accident.

·
Registered
1,723 Posts
i gotta fill up a few times a week..... but im in a small town between two large citys and to get to either one i have to travel for almost an hour.. so i drive alot!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.