Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
sometime in the future i plan on running for your cobalt of the month but idk how to yet at all and i wanted to know what you guys think of my ride before i make myself look like an idiot or something lol. anyways tell me what you think and if i have a chance. but over the winter i plan on doing a trifecta tune, full exhaust, halos, eibach lowering springs, and a short shift. so far all i got in is a k and n cold air intake, tints, a 2800 watt system, enkei rims, hankook tires. thanks everyone!!

---------- Post added at 02:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:48 PM ----------

i know my pictures suck ill get better ones lol and the cobalt on the left is tims (hazynighthawk)

·
Registered
6,103 Posts
More pics of the girl and you got my vote. :)

lol just messing....sorta...

Take all aftermarket decals off, dont show everyone what you have, make them wonder.
I love the ecotec pacman eating vtec sticker though, thats awesome!
I would definitely get lowering springs next though.

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
haha thanks alot and yeah i plan on getting the eibach lowering springs next and then save the full exhaust for spring

·
Registered
575 Posts

Take all aftermarket decals off, dont show everyone what you have, make them wonder.
giggity

·
Not justice...Punishment
3,829 Posts
I think you would stand a damn good chance, but that's just my .02, which is really only worth .01 on a good day.

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
what kit is that? I definately love the car though man

·
Registered
418 Posts
lol i have the pacman as well =) lol yeah chris id vote for you till my cars ready and looks like that next spring =)

·
Registered
3,229 Posts
Cute chick. I don' believe ou have a veilside bodykit: not sure why that's on there. I agree that there's a lot of stickers, but I'd still vote for it depending on the competition. You don't have to ask us before running, just do it man! I'm sure you'll get votes. Many ppl put their stock cobalts in (which I have yet to understand...)

·
Registered
670 Posts

This^^^ Haha jk. But really nice ride man!! I think you would stand a real good chance. And I would take them decals off, maybe put them under the hood if you had extras?

·
Say What again!
6,037 Posts
I'm a fan of the girl and the pacman sticker!

Where can I acquire both? :laugh:

But seriously - where did you get that Pac Man sticker...

·
Registered
418 Posts
lol well we went to a local graphics shop.. and i drew it up and he just drew it up on the computer it took 5 mins haha... best sticker ever =D

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
haha yeah me and hazynighthawk are bros and we got the idea because this kid was woofin shit on how fast his vtec honda was and i raced him and destroyed him. we always had the pac man eating another car brand so we figured why not crush his dignity. and yeah tim has all the vinyl making stuff if we figured out how to use it it was our idea so we probably could make a decent amount of money on it

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.