Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Banned
1,559 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone figure out what it is? And I stress the word "small" if that gives a hint.

·
Banned
1,559 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yup. I like the nice polished shift knob I have actually wanted to get it engraved with the shift pattern but eh. never went ahead with it lol. So I took 1 of my old shift knobs, took the pattern sticker off the top, put some duct tape on the back and stuck it on. A lot of manual cars have the pattern in that location, and I thought it would make a nice touch. :bigsmile:

·
Banned
1,559 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
hehe :bigsmile: i'll have to get a close up pic tomorrow i just finished repainting my calipers kinda don't wanna see the garage again till tomorrow LOL (pics in show off cobalt sticky)

·
Banned
1,559 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Registered
142 Posts
I was thinkin about doing the bowtie on my steering wheel with a sharpie lol that should look like POOP

·
Registered
924 Posts
damn, that looks sweet *requests more photos*

I have a White 4 door sedan, AT, want MT but others need to drive it too.

I got the beige interior, I hate it, its filthy and that's because I try to not get it dirty, Where do you get your trim, and is it possible to get a complete interior trim make over, like in one single package, I would like my cobalt to look nice like yours one day :)

·
Banned
1,559 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Pretty sure he bought them that way. Ive seen the same trim pieces on a website.
yea
damn, that looks sweet *requests more photos*

I have a White 4 door sedan, AT, want MT but others need to drive it too.

I got the beige interior, I hate it, its filthy and that's because I try to not get it dirty, Where do you get your trim, and is it possible to get a complete interior trim make over, like in one single package, I would like my cobalt to look nice like yours one day :)
I'll get some new pics but i would like to finish my interior already. you can only get as many pieces as i can granted you can find. Pretty much you can get the entire middle console the doors and sills well good luck i still havent found any

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.