Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
debating whether or not to paint my rims as shown below.. what do you guys all think?

p.s. ignore the shitty red photoshopped calipers lol

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yea idk.. it definately gives it a different look imo.. i just wanna hear opinions on this idea i got.. plus after this winter the rims kinda got eaten up by some salt so the black would prolly cover it up well

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
like camopaint said

in photoshop it looks like a drastic change because its just bright colour slapped on a dull pic.. but I bet you'll go through all that effort and it wont look much different, I say dont bother, but its your baby, raise as you like :toung:

·
Registered
680 Posts
I like the look personally...and its a lot cheaper than buying brand new rims i guess

·
Registered
3,229 Posts
use them as winter rims....
buy yourself a nice pair of mags for the summer. You won't regret :D

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
heres a pic of mine i did a while back
howd u prep and paint your rims?

im thinking of just using plasti dip but idk

---------- Post added at 09:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:44 AM ----------

use them as winter rims....
buy yourself a nice pair of mags for the summer. You won't regret :D
id love to get new rims but i got college coming up this fall so spending that kinda money with no real gains (just looks) seems kinda pointless in a way

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
I like it. I was thinking about dong something similar to mine

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
u mean like this? lol. those r my stock 16s on a 2002 cavi painted the same way u want

omg dats exactly what im looking for! really thinking bout doin this now that i c those pictures.. i might contine the black up to the lip though, instead of having the lip silver all around, but either way. thanks!

---------- Post added at 02:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:24 PM ----------

what were those rims painted with exactly?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.