Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I recently installed new Pioneer's in my door panels, and they came with speaker grilles that were much nice than the P.O.S. stock ones in the door panel. I was wondering if and how I could put the new speaker grilles in the door panels?

·
Registered
131 Posts
You'll have to cut out the old one and all that it doesn't really look all that good to be honest with you but if its something you want to do go for it now the rear speakers looks good with the grille showing as long as you have tinted windows and nobody can see lol

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You'll have to cut out the old one and all that it doesn't really look all that good to be honest with you but if its something you want to do go for it now the rear speakers looks good with the grille showing as long as you have tinted windows and nobody can see lol
ahh yeah not worth it haha, thanks bruh.

·
Registered
455 Posts
yea, it really doesn't look as good as you are prob. thinking it will, you will need to cut out the door panel and fit the new grille in

·
Registered
27 Posts
i had an old pontiac grand am i did this with. i took out the old grilles and just screwed the new ones to the outsides of the panels and they looked pretty good..

·
Registered
922 Posts
I wanted to do this with my alpine speaker covers when I installed my speakers, but after looking at it and seeing what it would have taken I decided not to do. If done properly, with the right tools and with care it would probably look really good.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.