Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
802 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i dunno what it is every year around this time i get spiders in my car and usually i just lived with it and kept my car clean but is there ne way to so **** you and get rid of all of them.. would bombing the car work and is it a good idea... any suggestions

·
Registered
129 Posts
I had a car where apparently a spider egg sac hatched and had millions of the eight legged freaks. I bought a bug bomb, tossed it in, and left my car for 24 hours. afterwords, just armorall the dash etc... to clean it up.

·
Registered
802 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I had a car where apparently a spider egg sac hatched and had millions of the eight legged freaks. I bought a bug bomb, tossed it in, and left my car for 24 hours. afterwords, just armorall the dash etc... to clean it up.
kool so basically it's ok if i got a day or two to spare.. wich i do bein unemployed and without a license just make sure i clean everything sweet.. yah cuz i'd like to bomb befor the million's of tiny baby come out

·
Registered
254 Posts
oh boy thats gotta suck!, i hate spiders. bugs tend to be a crashing hazard for me when they get in my car, even mosquito's i always try killing em or getting out while swerving all over the place.

·
Registered
319 Posts
I had a spider on my windshield one night coming home from a graduation practice for the college with my girlfriend. She freaked out telling me to kill it and get it (while I'm driving down the highway at 65-70) I go to reach over to kill it, it drops and landed somewhere by her feet. Priceless stuff right there.

But in Virginia we have stink bugs. I usually keep the car with the widows down in the garage so they sometimes get in there. Well I had to set off one of those bombs because they got so bad. Just had to clean the carcasses and normal dash and what not after it went off.

·
Registered
319 Posts
my advice would be put it in the trunk cover what you don't want that crap to be all over and just open the trunk seats , less mess that way

·
Registered
802 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
my advice would be put it in the trunk cover what you don't want that crap to be all over and just open the trunk seats , less mess that way
right on i planned on pullin my stereo out for this neways... i think i'm gonna strip the whole car down and bomb pull out the seats and everything

·
Registered
319 Posts
That sounds like a good idea, if you didn't want to do that just I'd cover them up really good.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.