Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
K, I know this question has been asked before, but I thought maybe people had some updated info. I'm interested in taking the stock spoiler off of my LS coupe. I want to plug the holes with some kind of plastic or rubber plug. I was just wondering if anyone has done this, and where they got them. And any pics too? It seems like it would look quite professional and elegant if color matched. And it's reversible! (I like to change things alot. You should see me with my phone background! haha!) Thanks everyone! Sorry for bringing this up again! :3

·
Registered
2,724 Posts
I just used Christmas Tree Clips, well that's what we call them at work but I pushed them in and sealed them. Never leaked but then again they were only on for a week till I swapped trunks with someone.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I just used Christmas Tree Clips, well that's what we call them at work but I pushed them in and sealed them. Never leaked but then again they were only on for a week till I swapped trunks with someone.
Would I get those at like an AutoZone, or more like a Home Depot? lol Or neither.

·
Registered
489 Posts
He got the trunk off me lol... But I have seen taking a pencil eraser and then bondo over them. I have seen it done before but that was on an already rusted out 94 Integra... No leaks after 4 months but.... time can only tell

·
Premium Member
2,473 Posts
you can get those plugs at most hardware stores and some fit almost flush and look halfway decent without alot of work.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.