Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am going in to pick out an 09 Cobalt tomorrow. I have pretty much narrowed it down to a black LT w/lt1 5 speed coupe with everything but the sunroof. I am still undecided on the rear spoiler. What do you guys (and girls) think?? Spoiler or No Spoiler??

·
Registered
68 Posts
Spoiler. Its purely aesthetic but I think it completes the lines of the car. Especially the coupe.

·
Registered
31 Posts
spoiler

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
low spoiler nd i really think you should get the sun roof too. Sunroofs are awsome,and they make ur carlook alot bette when they're tilted back. Also increases resale value, and youcan throw eggs at people easier through the sun roof then from the window.

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
Not worth it (to me)...

SUNROOFS look best... ON SOMEONE ELSES CAR. An extra $800 thrown in the toilet. How many posts have you read *****in' about water soaked/molded carpet? Must be that 10 cent drain stopped up somewhere. The body flex due to, what seems to lack of adequate extra support re-inforcement, is very noticeable. Pull into a driveway with even a slight incline at an angle. See? The squeeks from the rubber gaskets (although are lubed regularly) and the creaking of the entire sunroof unit in the roof panel. To try to cover the road noise, you pull the sunscreen closed, to hear that thump and rattle. Even my (wise) Dad kinda grinned and said... No way you can cut a hole in the roof and it not leak."
Does it look good? Yes... the smoked glass looks good installed. But hardly worth the expense and all the additional long term problems they usually incur.

GTO 1

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.