Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
810 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After some of your removed the spoiler what should I cover the holes with? and if I want to put it back i just get like 3m tape and rebolt it on?

·
Registered
2,969 Posts
Dude you ain't no newb! U don't know this??

Cover them up with large diameter push tabs and paint em black. Or leave the way they are cuz u black already. Then to put The spoiler on use the 3m

·
Registered
911 Posts
so u don't want to permanently cover the holes? I suggest using dum-dum (its kinda like play-doh) and put it on the inside of the trunk...it'll seal the holes

·
Not justice...Punishment
3,829 Posts
so u don't want to permanently cover the holes? I suggest using dum-dum (its kinda like play-doh) and put it on the inside of the trunk...it'll seal the holes

Really?

They do that?

---------- Post added at 12:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:36 PM ----------

You might want to use licorice or grape flavor to match better....

·
Registered
810 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
how good will the push tab look? is it gonna look like a retard did it?

·
Registered
911 Posts
lmao Will, no its not that...it comes in strips that u break off depending on the size u need...its tarry. Its like sealer that resembles play-doh (it can be molded).I also use it to put on bolts when I try to put bolts in a tight area so it won't fall off the socket...sorry I don't have a pic of any, I used to have some (covered the holes from my wing on my Camry) but not sure where the rest is

·
Registered
2,724 Posts
Push clips look like a**. I had them and couldn't stand it ended up putting the spoiler back on and trading a member on here trunks. But I Put the clips over the holes and sealed them inside the trunk.

·
Registered
810 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i would trade with somone but mine is with the stripes and its a vinyl so it would never match if i tryed

·
Registered
2,724 Posts
i would trade with somone but mine is with the stripes and its a vinyl so it would never match if i tryed
Yea, I wound get viynl and cover them thats what I should have done. or go to a viynl store and get new stripes made for your trunk to cover the holes. Ive seen a few guys do that.

·
Registered
2,969 Posts
Ur best bet is something u can remove so u can go back to stock. I got my push tabs at autozone and painted em

·
Registered
810 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
so i tryed to remove it today and it was a failure, i guess the 3m tape was like a rock since it was 32 out today..:(

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.