Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Super Moderator
11,821 Posts
Your local junkard is probably your best bet for OEM spoiler. Most cars get frontal damage so spoilers must be in abundance. Probably in your color too. But if you want a spring board ebay is probably your best bet. I got mine off of a donor car.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Coby, do you by any chance have a rough idea of what the owner of a junkyard would charge for a spoiler? The junk yards around here don't let you just wander around and leave with whatever spoils of war you happen to come across. They want moolah! Of course I understand you're no junk yard expert, but maybe you've dealt with this before and have some insight.

·
Super Moderator
11,821 Posts
I imagine 50 to 100$. I got mine off of a donor car and just painted it

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
I'd like to get rid of mine. It looks cool but when it's washed it holds water then I drive it runs then dries.

·
Registered
185 Posts
I'd like to get rid of mine. It looks cool but when it's washed it holds water then I drive it runs then dries.
Yea. Makes me wanna get rid of my tail lights, rear windshield, and trunk too. Because on my LT, every crevice on the rear of the car just stocks up on water when I wash it. As soon as I drive off, I've got like thirty streaks coming down the rear end. I also have a difficult time washing underneath my factory spoiler.

·
Registered
253 Posts
or if you're up to ship me your trunk i could ship you mine with a spoiler. could be a good deal

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.