Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Sneezing Daily
1,155 Posts
How many speedbumps do you go over everyday lol. No I would go with the sportline kit, the prokit is less aggressive when it comes to the cars height. The sportline kit will drop your car nicely though with the 17" rims.

·
Premium Member
3,700 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,700 Posts
no ive got the gmpp cat back. the resonator is as big as the muffler. lol. im gonna raise the exhaust a little, but ive been lazy. and just found a torn cv boot. so ive been concentrating on that. if your stock you should be fine. just something to look at when getting an exhaust.(if you are going to.)

·
Registered
610 Posts
just ordered my rims too. 17" konig unknowns. shh dont tell obz lol. but yeah im getting sportlines on mine too. i think about 90% of the people that went with eibach got the sportlines over the pro kit.

hey scagnetti do you know if the tsudo resonator is big or smaller than your gmpp? jw

·
Premium Member
3,700 Posts
just ordered my rims too. 17" konig unknowns. shh dont tell obz lol. but yeah im getting sportlines on mine too. i think about 90% of the people that went with eibach got the sportlines over the pro kit.

hey scagnetti do you know if the tsudo resonator is big or smaller than your gmpp? jw
tsudo is much smaller. i envy the size! lol

·
Registered
610 Posts

·
Registered
3,006 Posts

:sigh:. .. . I hate how many people have these rims now!!!:notrust: :sad:

·
Registered
310 Posts
^^^ to be honest with you i was looking at these a year ago and decided it looked funny in person. so i just went with the Konig TOXXIN v.2...and i love it!

·
Registered
193 Posts
no ive got the gmpp cat back. the resonator is as big as the muffler. lol. im gonna raise the exhaust a little, but ive been lazy. and just found a torn cv boot. so ive been concentrating on that. if your stock you should be fine. just something to look at when getting an exhaust.(if you are going to.)
did you solve your exhaust issue yet i also have the gmpp exhaust and just installed my sportlines the resonator is like mabe three inches off the ground now let me know how you get it tucked up tighter to the bottom cause i dont want to f***up my exhaust .thanks

·
Premium Member
3,700 Posts
did you solve your exhaust issue yet i also have the gmpp exhaust and just installed my sportlines the resonator is like mabe three inches off the ground now let me know how you get it tucked up tighter to the bottom cause i dont want to f***up my exhaust .thanks
not yet. when i jacked up my car to deal with it i found a torn cv boot. and kinda lost motivation to deal with the exhaust. im going to try some pipe clamps first. if that doesnt work, idk what im gonna do. lol. but i know what you mean, i dont want mine ****ed up either. and i really dont want to mess with the sound by changing resonators. kinda wish i had bought 18" wheels now.:bigsmile:

·
Registered
3,006 Posts
I scraped my resonator SO many times on my corsa until a weld finally broke on the inside and was rattling.. I ended up taking it out and having a straight pipe welded in. I could not tell even the slightest difference in sound.. And the best part about it is the pipe where the resonator was is about 1-2 inches higher that the resonator was. :)

The only way that i know of to raise the exhaust is to use hose clamps like these around the factory rubber hangers

·
Registered
610 Posts
:sigh:. .. . I hate how many people have these rims now!!!:notrust: :sad:
lol sorry man i see your rims EVERYDAY and its hard not to want them. every other set i've looked at doesnt come as close to as much as i like yours. i've only seen one other person with these rims actually.

·
Registered
3,006 Posts
They are all over here locally and tons of cobalts/G5's have them on other sites.. Oh well I'm probably getting some new rims next spring anyways..

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.