Chevy Cobalt Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,700 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
not really sure i need to start a new thread for this, but its kinda dead in here and im excited.:bigsmile:
i just ordered my sportlines (finally!) i paid 218 shipped from nga motorsports.
i will def post pics when installed, but im gonna try and wait till i get some tc struts and shocks. might be a couple weeks until i can afford that. so until then.....

·
Registered
6 Posts
Good choice man!! I did the same and got a 2 inch drop!! Worth every penny

·
Registered
6 Posts
Haha yea i hear that i always got the dune buggy jokes...haha thats all changed now you will be pleased!:)

·
Premium Member
3,700 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
best choice. ive had them for awhile now. absolutely love them. next on my list is the eibach sway bars and the koni struts. i wish eibach would do struts
yeah i would love to get the koni's, but they are a bit out of my price range right now. i would love the adjustability! but for what my car is the tc's will be plenty. im sure you know that. maybe in the future ill get some. and sways are def on my list too.:)

·
Registered
3,006 Posts
Nice! you got a great deal also!

B-low are you into some serious autocross or something? the Eibach sway bars are way too stiff for a regular daily driven car IMO I personally would go with the FE5 (stock SS/SC) front bar and TTR's rear bar. Currently I have the TTR rar bar and just a DC sports strut bar and I'm happy with it! but I like a little oversteer..

Sorry to threadjack scagnetti!

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
Nice! you got a great deal also!

B-low are you into some serious autocross or something? the Eibach sway bars are way too stiff for a regular daily driven car IMO I personally would go with the FE5 (stock SS/SC) front bar and TTR's rear bar. Currently I have the TTR rar bar and just a DC sports strut bar and I'm happy with it! but I like a little oversteer..

Sorry to threadjack scagnetti!
well not yet but it might be something i get in to. other then that i guess its just this thing i have for eibach lol. nothing against TTR, theirs looks good as well

·
Registered
3,006 Posts
Well there really is such a thing as too stiff.. And eibach IMO is too stiff. unless you are a serious hardcore racer. I know most of us hate CSS.net but do some reading in the suspension section. Especially look for posts from maven. He is very knowledgeable when it comes to suspension.

·
Registered
610 Posts
i always wondered why our stock ride height is so high. IMO i think stock should be at least 1inc lower that it is now.

·
Registered
3,006 Posts
Agreed! when I lowered mine, it thought.. Hmm.. now thats how it should have came stock! on other cars it IS how they come stock..

·
Registered
3,006 Posts
Thanks buddy! I do too! Just perfect IMO I didn't really want to lower it because of the roads and dips in utah are made for floods so its hard for a lowered car.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.