Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys, just tryin to figure out a good time to go on a lil spring break trip down to myrtle beach. anybody doin anything for spring break? if so, when and what?? thanks :)8)

·
Registered
3,545 Posts
I've only been to Myrtle Beach once...Be prepared for a lot of E-Humping..especially by me.. :)

·
Banned
1,559 Posts
im going... no where :laugh: spring break is just another week to me theres nothing special about it i went to fl once and all i saw was old ppl so i decided its just another week to me

·
Registered
611 Posts
I might go down to fort lauderdale but i'm debating if it's worth it or not it's like a 30 hour drive

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
im going... no where :laugh: spring break is just another week to me theres nothing special about it i went to fl once and all i saw was old ppl so i decided its just another week to me

You went to the wrong part of FL then. You should have gone to Panama City Beach!! Nothin but college chicks in bikinis(If That) Boobs everywhere. I love boobies!!!!

·
Banned
1,559 Posts
I might go down to fort lauderdale but i'm debating if it's worth it or not it's like a 30 hour drive
went there in 05 and just saw old people

You went to the wrong part of FL then. You should have gone to Panama City Beach!! Nothin but college chicks in bikinis(If That) Boobs everywhere. I love boobies!!!!
lol

·
Registered
611 Posts
My dad lives there and I would go down to south beach if i go there. south beach is where it's at...

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.