Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
61 - 62 of 62 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,860 Posts
I do my runs on a curvy road with varying inclines/declines. It starts with an underpass, makes a slight right then climbs a cable bridge across a river. From there there's a left-right switchback before the next exit. Three lanes. When I'm hustling I can usually top 4th (~190 km/h) before the end of the bridge. I've driven for 8 years on that road before seeing my first cop last week. I live a few blocks from the bridge and at night you can hear people racing on it fairly often.

·
Registered
266 Posts
I do my runs on a curvy road with varying inclines/declines. It starts with an underpass, makes a slight right then climbs a cable bridge across a river. From there there's a left-right switchback before the next exit. Three lanes. When I'm hustling I can usually top 4th (~190 km/h) before the end of the bridge. I've driven for 8 years on that road before seeing my first cop last week. I live a few blocks from the bridge and at night you can hear people racing on it fairly often.
there is a nice road out here I've been driving on for a little over a year, its a back road its got a lot of nice little twists and turns and some straights and hills and declines. i run it every morning to work and back home, it would be nice to race but its always packed with people and right now they have construction and everything is packed even worse.

61 - 62 of 62 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.