1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
cant say i have

·
Registered
136 Posts
Where do you see them? I think the cheapest springs you can get are the Tenzos on e-Bay for $150 shipped. Or some SS springs from another member. I got my Eibachs used from another member for around $150 shipped.

·
Registered
136 Posts
^^No doubt, go with those. They are a heard-of brand and I've seen pics of the drop. They look great!

·
Registered
87 Posts
I got a question.. if you get them spring you can put them in and there wont be any problems with the alignment or the struts or anything? i dont know much about suspensions and i dont want to run into any problems.

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
go with the KSports or i like the H&R's if not Eibach

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
a while back i bought a set of lowering springs off of a member on here.....i liked them at first but now that i look at them they let the rear squat lower then the front too much. I like the way the rear sits its just that they front still sit too high for me . I like the look of the wheels tucked under the wheel wells a lil and barely any gap but i understand that just a set of springs is not going to give that to you but if you want a spring setup that is going to drop the rear more then the front H&R has a setup that does exactly that ...just to let any of you know

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
Some are....depends on where you live....i rub on speed bumps all the time and driveways i just angle my car as much as possible...but just yesterday i was getting gas and rubed on the lil caps that stick out of the ground for the tankers to pump the gas into the holding tanks

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
okay i see alot of people interested in this one...........:-|

any way is there a size of spring for the cobalt like instead of searching "cobalt lowering kit" all the time, i can just look for a size. I feel like Id get better results that way.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.