Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
has anyone heard of Sprint lowering springs? if so wat are your opinions on them? I'm really tight on money and i cant afford eibachs or H&Rs and this dude wants to sell me his sprint springs for $75, should i jump on it?

·
Registered
6,103 Posts
hmm interesting, wat do you think about the price, would you jump on them if they were good quality
I wouldnt because ive never heard of them, but thats just how i am.
look up "sprint springs cobalt" google it and see if you can find anything on any of the other forums

and pics

dropzones are 100 i think

·
Registered
2,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I wouldnt because ive never heard of them, but thats just how i am.
look up "sprint springs cobalt" google it and see if you can find anything on any of the other forums

and pics

dropzones are 100 i think
hmm ok so far i found the site and of course their gonna say their "good springs" bt lets see wat i find on the forums

---------- Post added at 08:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:41 PM ----------

so i found a pic of a cobalt with them and damn i didnt like em, its 1.6 front and 1.9 rear drop, the cobalts ass is still in the air **** tht

---------- Post added at 08:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:44 PM ----------

are dropzones good quality

·
Registered
6,103 Posts
hmm ok so far i found the site and of course their gonna say their "good springs" bt lets see wat i find on the forums

---------- Post added at 08:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:41 PM ----------

so i found a pic of a cobalt with them and damn i didnt like em, its 1.6 front and 1.9 rear drop, the cobalts ass is still in the air **** tht

---------- Post added at 08:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:44 PM ----------

are dropzones good quality
I couldnt tell you. But Cody [twistedbalt] seemed to love them.
And i saw them in person and they looked really good.

·
Registered
6,103 Posts
hmm alright thanx, i just sent him a pm....if anyone else has opinions about dropzones or other affordable springs i should get, let me know plz
If he doesnt reply back, its because he just had a baby. He hasnt been on in a while it seems

·
Registered
2,969 Posts
Sprint springs are decent. A couple guys over at fail have em. Look good and aunt that cheap either. I forgot the drop specs but just google it. I'd say save a little more and get b&g for $155

·
Registered
2,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i have a set of sportlines if oyu would like them?
how much? shipped to el paso?

---------- Post added at 10:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:56 PM ----------

Sprint springs are decent. A couple guys over at fail have em. Look good and aunt that cheap either. I forgot the drop specs but just google it. I'd say save a little more and get b&g for $155
wats the drop and quality on b&g? do they sag and are they good for performance

·
Registered
527 Posts
I have a set of sprint springs on my balt and I really don't have.a problem with em. I got the 1.5 1.2 drop which isn't as low as what I thought they would be. They do have a more aggressive drop though.I live in Wisconsin though and this is my daily driver so I guess I can't complain. Shinklemazda saw my car. I geuss pm him and see what he thought. All and all they're not bad for the price. Hope I helped a lil bit

·
Registered
2,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
well i bought them used with 12k miles

i put about 20k on them

so 32k
not bad..

I have a set of sprint springs on my balt and I really don't have.a problem with em. I got the 1.5 1.2 drop which isn't as low as what I thought they would be. They do have a more aggressive drop though.I live in Wisconsin though and this is my daily driver so I guess I can't complain. Shinklemazda saw my car. I geuss pm him and see what he thought. All and all they're not bad for the price. Hope I helped a lil bit

hmm do you have any pics of your ride

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.