Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As the title says I seen a black SS coupe today coming thru my little town of Bastop,tx going down 95 which is rare all on its own to see another SS around here lol if I remember right it was rolling on all black rims.
Is this anyone on here? It was just after 5pm

·
Registered
949 Posts
IDK if there are a ton of SS drivers on here who live in Texas. Most of the guys here have base models, with only a few exceptions.

·
Registered
266 Posts
i drive a cobalt still, im a dying breed on this site lol.

everyone is moving on to ST's and WRX's lol! :thumbup::shades:

·
Super Moderator
11,821 Posts
I still have 2

·
Registered
266 Posts
we are becoming scarce, whats up with that? im glad we are getting more traffic even though we are losing people who actually drive cobalts by the truckload. im starting a poll!!

---------- Post added at 08:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:34 AM ----------

or maybe i wont cause it wont allow me, i assume its because im not a premium member or an admin...... :cry:

·
Premium Member
2,068 Posts
we are becoming a scarce, whats up with that? im glad we are getting more traffic even though we are losing people who actually drive cobalts by the truckload. im starting a poll!!

---------- Post added at 08:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:34 AM ----------

or maybe i wont cause it wont allow me, i assume its because im not a premium member or an admin...... :cry:
I drove a base and then an 09 as for a while before wrecking it.. but yeah the cobalt is starting to get old and people have moved on. This place used to be pretty busy

·
Registered
266 Posts
well maybe with the new people coming on it will breath some life into this old forum, it is nice to have the traffic on the site again, it was getting pretty slow with just us core guys being the only ones on all the time.

that might have something to do with not so many people being around anymore, i remember when i joined almost 2 years ago there was a ton of people on, now its not hard to catch up to the conversations that are being started.

---------- Post added at 08:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:50 AM ----------

then again all i do for 8+ hours a day at work is surf the forums im a member of and watch youtube haha!!:cheesy:

·
Premium Member
2,068 Posts
well maybe with the new people coming on it will breath some life into this old forum, it is nice to have the traffic on the site again, it was getting pretty slow with just us core guys being the only ones on all the time.

that might have something to do with not so many people being around anymore, i remember when i joined almost 2 years ago there was a ton of people on, now its not hard to catch up to the conversations that are being started.

---------- Post added at 08:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:50 AM ----------

then again all i do for 8+ hours a day at work is surf the forums im a member of and watch youtube haha!!:cheesy:
Lol yeah it used to be pretty busy here. It is picking up though

·
Registered
949 Posts
we are becoming scarce, whats up with that? im glad we are getting more traffic even though we are losing people who actually drive cobalts by the truckload. im starting a poll!!

Make it in the Off-Topic Chat Forum. I think we all have access to make polls there.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
The forums I was part of for my civics all died. My first 96 civic coupe I swapped a H22 motor from a prelude and it was stolen about 2yrs later. I never went on the forums until 5 years later when I finally purchased another civic coupe ( lost my DL for 4 years) and no traffic at all. Most moved on to new platforms and or different sites.

·
Premium Member
3,860 Posts
I never technically owned a Cobalt, and even though I'm now dailying a car with 100+ hp/tq, I'm still heavily invested in YC. I'm here for the people, not so much the car.

Still more activity 'round these parts than Club4G, where it takes a solid week to get a question answered lol

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.