Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone I was wandering all the places I could get SS Black leather seats or even SS Black cloth seats, any help would be amazing. And how much do they run from I almost got a set for 150 but sold them to someone else:mad: But I have seen them alot more. But ya if you know anywhere please let me know. Also anyone know how much it would cost from GM?

·
Registered
464 Posts
GM is going to be EXPENSIVE. The dreaded CSS someone usually has a set for sale. I paid 300 for mine when I got the leathers.

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
if your buying them from gm expect to pay like 800-1000 dollars. Your best bet would be a junk yard i think.

·
Registered
3,545 Posts
are the SS seats the same as the other leather seats from factory? Are they just a different color?

·
Registered
464 Posts
I took my leather ss seats from ON-NH (10hr trip) and they were fine...
We took the lincoln on a 23hr trip non stop and it was fine to! :)

·
Registered
19 Posts
I don't care what seat you're in, seats get uncomfortable on any long trip.
My Cavy seats have never been uncomfortable. I was driving back and forth to Mississippi, from St. Louis every weekend, to see my wife and kids, and nver got a tired butt from them. That's my comparison. We went on a short 3 hour trip south, and even my wife was complaining that the seats were uncomfortable, and she never complains. Just my $.02.

I can only go by what some of the 08-09 SS/TC guys have told me, that they like their Recaro (Suede, Leather) seats better, and that they are more comfortable.

Hope ya find what you like!:)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.