Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,229 Posts
1) I believe it's been answered quite a few times on the forum. If you didn't search then remember it's useful, and if you did then my bad lol.
2) it will be pricey. If you're buying it new, unpainted would be anywhere from $800 to$1200, depending how good a deal you can find, and then you have to get it painted. I think your best bet would be to check junkyards for individual parts of the kit or local listings. Sometimes vendors onthe site sell the front bumpers for the ss. Just keep looking around for used or good deals for each part of the kit.

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
It really helps to know what Cobalt you have. Do you have a LS/LT or do you have a SS 2.4/Sport. It'll make it cheaper if you have the Sport/2.4 since you already have the correct bumper.

Anyways, the lips are expensive. Whenever I had to have mine replaced, it cost 320-odd for the unpainted front lip.

·
Premium Member
787 Posts
Your all pretty lucky to be able to get prices that low. When I wanted to replace my cracked bumper cover up here I was quoted 550 dollars, I searched online and found prices at 1/3 of that, but shipping put it back up around 500-750

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.