Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
462 Posts
Wow pretty expensive for a used bumper. You can try mypartshop.com, find it at a J/Y, travel down and pick it up or ask if they ship. Will probably come out to the same price as that one on eBay but maybe you can find one your color. Blue, black and silver are pretty common, hard as hell to find a vic red one.

·
Registered
2,969 Posts
Wow pretty expensive for a used bumper. You can try mypartshop.com, find it at a J/Y, travel down and pick it up or ask if they ship. Will probably come out to the same price as that one on eBay but maybe you can find one your color. Blue, black and silver are pretty common, hard as hell to find a vic red one.

I see css is down or else you wouldn't be here ramphex. How's it going

·
Registered
462 Posts
I see css is down or else you wouldn't be here ramphex. How's it going
I don't really like cssnet, that's why I joined here... almost all the cool guys there are either banned or don't go on anymore, plus I don't like the idea of that we all have donated to be "premium members" at some point and nub webmaster can't have site not crash for atleast a day. I ran several sites and servers back in my days and used vB script for all of my forums, never had any problems nor downtime.

·
Registered
2,969 Posts
I don't really like cssnet, that's why I joined here... almost all the cool guys there are either banned or don't go on anymore, plus I don't like the idea of that we all have donated to be "premium members" at some point and nub webmaster can't have site not crash for atleast a day. I ran several sites and servers back in my days and used vB script for all of my forums, never had any problems nor downtime.
yeah I hear ya. I was one of the banned. Ha ha. But it's cool hear. I know the work you did too. Good stuff. I followed your iPhone beta thread all the time looking for updates. Btw. You know I'll pm you

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.