Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so im looking to get a SS front bumper to put my RK sport lip on. and i wanted to run the fog lights too. how do i get the foglight wiring to be OEM with the dash trim piece like the LT and SS's have with the foglight button. I was told there is a wire hidden in the dash that has the connector you plug in the trim but i cant find it.
also what else is needed. anyone who knows i will gladly appreciate it

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
When I did this on my LS the harness wasn't there I ended up buying a wire, which I could have made, and running it that way. The wire ran to both lamps, to a switch, and back to the fuse box. There I found a 12V source and used a... thing... (can't recall what it's name is, it connects into the fuse slot and has a wire coming from it, basically it doesn't interrupt what you connected it into and gives you a connection to work off of. This: Mini Blade Fuse Piggy Back By Pass Connector Brand New | eBay)

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ah i dont want a switch i want the oem trim panel. that comes in the LT and SS models

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yes that would work for me.
if say i had them on and turned the car off would they stay on? or turn of with the car

please Pm me

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.