Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I searched the forums and haven't really been able to get a decent answer.

Will the bumper [w/ fog lights] for the 2010 SS balt fit/work with the the 2010 LT balt?

Would just go for it and try it myself buuuuut..... economy nd all.

Sent from my iPhone

·
Registered
150 Posts
everything will fit from the ss onto the lt or base model, its that simple. I did it to the rear bumper and many other people have done it to their front bumper and side skirts :)

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
everything will fit from the ss onto the lt or base model, its that simple. I did it to the rear bumper and many other people have done it to their front bumper and side skirts :)
Oh really??? Any ideas where a guy could snatch up a ss body kit?

Sent from my iPhone

·
Registered
289 Posts
Oh really??? Any ideas where a guy could snatch up a ss body kit?

Sent from my iPhone
part of one
05-10 Chevy Cobalt SS Rear Bumper Cover w/ Ground Effects Used OEM | eBay

But you should get this
2005-2009 Chevrolet Cobalt ZEN Style 4-PCS Full Body Kit Bodykit Bumper | eBay

---------- Post added at 11:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:59 PM ----------

How close are you to Missouri? I have the ss front bumper and lip fog lights and side skirts. I dont have the rear bumper and lip though but I might would sell if your close cause I kinda like that body kit.

·
Registered
455 Posts
part of one
05-10 Chevy Cobalt SS Rear Bumper Cover w/ Ground Effects Used OEM | eBay

But you should get this
2005-2009 Chevrolet Cobalt ZEN Style 4-PCS Full Body Kit Bodykit Bumper | eBay

---------- Post added at 11:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:59 PM ----------

How close are you to Missouri? I have the ss front bumper and lip fog lights and side skirts. I dont have the rear bumper and lip though but I might would sell if your close cause I kinda like that body kit.
well, I'm not close to missouri, but I might be willing to pay for shipping on the front bumper,

what did you want for it...any pics?

·
Registered
3,229 Posts

·
Registered
302 Posts
omg, i thought they were hard to find before i knew that a SS rear bumper was Sedan/coupe specific! wtf

and anyone that thinks that body kit listed for the SS coupe looks good they should be tarred and feathered.

·
Registered
455 Posts
I didn't know the side skirts were the same, awesome!

that makes things a little easier for me

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.