Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,
SO I f***ed up my front bumper this weekend, and was quoted 700 dollars to replace it. I was thinking if I'm dropping 7 hundo I might as well spend the extra money and get an SS bumper. The total came to around $900 to replace my broken LS bumper with a new SS bumper (paint + labor) . Is this too expensive? Any cheaper way to do this? I could replace the bumper myself but theres no way I'm even attempting molding or painting it to match. :(

·
Registered
224 Posts
You can find the bumper on ebay for $200-300, just have to look everyday. Getting it painted won't be bad. My car got painted by Maaco for a little over $500, with a 4 year warranty. I think just a bumper painted would be a little over a bill.

·
Registered
150 Posts
yah def look on ebay and you will find a better deal for sure.

---------- Post added at 06:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:40 PM ----------

You can find the bumper on ebay for $200-300, just have to look everyday. Getting it painted won't be bad. My car got painted by Maaco for a little over $500, with a 4 year warranty. I think just a bumper painted would be a little over a bill.
what was the original color of your car?

·
Chevy Customer Service
794 Posts
Hey guys,
SO I f***ed up my front bumper this weekend, and was quoted 700 dollars to replace it. I was thinking if I'm dropping 7 hundo I might as well spend the extra money and get an SS bumper. The total came to around $900 to replace my broken LS bumper with a new SS bumper (paint + labor) . Is this too expensive? Any cheaper way to do this? I could replace the bumper myself but theres no way I'm even attempting molding or painting it to match. :(
It might be worthwhile to check into gmpartsdirect.com -- they have GM parts at a reasonable price.

Best,
Sarah
GM Customer Service

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.