Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
juss got it installed today.. paid the shop 200 for paint.. 50 for install, i barely have any tools so i got it done there. some quick pics..

think i'll tint windows next.. than exhaust.. then :p never ends lol really happy with it right now though.. i saw more heads turn today than usual lol

·
Super Moderator
11,821 Posts
Definitely an improvement over stock. Bravo!

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks guys.. oh ya it makes a huge difference.. it feels like a new car again.. it feels faster too.. :p haha

---------- Post added at 09:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:27 AM ----------

looks good, i want a ss bumper. where did you get yours from?
i got it from a place called extreme parts.. i went in person cuz i live in the area.. but you can order it.. they sell with the lip and without.. 240 with lip.. 185 without lip.. extremeparts.ca
its not up on the site.. but if you email the guy.. he always keeps a couple in stock

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
no it doesn't come painted, its primed though.. thats what the guy said.. it looked flat black, i'll post a pic up later of the bumper not painted.

---------- Post added at 10:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:16 AM ----------

*jealous* looks great!
Thanks kitty.. ;)

---------- Post added at 10:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:18 AM ----------

Looks good!
Thanks man.. your ride looks good too

·
Registered
5,481 Posts
I would even drive with the flat black until I could afford a full paint job. Again, great look!!!

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
thx.. i actually thought about that.. but i wasn't sure if it would look weird or not.. if the car was already flat black i prob wouldnt even paint it.. lol

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
looks amazing, and does the shop you bought from have more? and do they ship to america?
ya im pretty sure he has more.. he told me every time he sells one he orders another one.. about the america thing im not sure sorry.. juss email the guy and ask, email is on the website.. he responds pretty quick.

---------- Post added at 10:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:21 PM ----------

wow good to know man thank you i hope they'll have one in a couple months

and again, yours looks awesome!
thx, no problem bud.. ya im pretty sure it will be in stock. the guys sells LOTS of bumpers.. thats almost his whole business. try kijiji.ca too u might find something there. thats how i found the place.
post up pics when u grab it!

·
Registered
803 Posts
proally wont look into it for a while, i still got the header/dp to install, and buy a catback. then get fe5's and wheels for my rims.. then the bumper.

·
Registered
5,481 Posts
proally wont look into it for a while, i still got the header/dp to install, and buy a catback. then get fe5's and wheels for my rims.. then the bumper.
I started from the inside out. Best way to build a car IMO

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.