Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok....so we ordered a bunch of shirts from this business for my job and I got a chance to work with the owner and told him I had an idea for something for me personally.....so this is what I came up with....

I could never find a SS hat with the appropriate logo style to match our cars. Everything I have found had the old 60's/70's SS logo. I had this hat made to my style...I picked the black hat and only did the outline of the SS because I have black SS's on my black car and I put my local club's name on the back of the hat. The guy who makes the hat can fill in the SS and make it solid and he can even to 2 colors one for the outline and one for the fill. They are on flexfit hats that come in s/m and l/xl sizes. They are available with a slight bend or he can do flat bill.

Hats would be $20 shipped anywhere in the lower 48 of the US....if you are in :ca: and are interested get me your postal code and I can get you a shipped price. The process would be you let me know what color combos you want, paypal me the money, then I personally order and ship these to you(the business is just local and does not ship). All of these hats will be custom made to your own options to reflect your own personal ride....example....you could order a Red hat with the SS in BLack with Silver trim if you have black overlays on your SS emblems as well as you can chose what you want across the back of the hat.....club name or favorite saying. Depending on the color of the hat turn around time to be shipped is 2-4 days.

Hat Colors Available are:
Black, Navy Blue, Royal Blue, Red, Gray, Dark Gray, Yellow, Pink, Purple, Spruce(like a forest green), White, Carolina Blue, Maroon, and Orange(lighter orange). I have include a picture of the hat colors for examples but it is a pic out of a magazine and is a little blurry.

Pics of mine.

Couple recent orders

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
bump

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
bump

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
bump

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
bump. will have up a couple more examples this weekend after a couple orders are completed. One will be with the 2 tone SS.

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Added a couple examples from recent orders. One shows the 2 tone SS.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.