Chevy Cobalt Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Theres a vendor selling SS Cobalt High Rise Spoilers (schram auto if memory serves), but anywho the deal was too good to pass up so i bought mine off his eBay store ($129 factory OEM black, new, with shrink wrap still on it). A few people i talked to said it would look as great as it would if my car was lowered and had nicer tires/rims but i went ahead anyways.

Thoughts?

I could write up a DIY on installing a spoiler the proper way, I looked on the DIY page but no threads on it, if anyone requests it.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Looks really good man. I hate those style of hub caps tbh...if you could find some nicer rims, or hell even some of the other type of hubcaps for the 'balt, it would prolly look good.

Lowering is probably something that people always suggest, but honestly I think the rims are the main concern right now.

·
Registered
547 Posts
I think it would look better if you car was lowered, also you really need to complete the look with the full SS kit, it will flow better IMO.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks for the comments

I think it would look better if you car was lowered, also you really need to complete the look with the full SS kit, it will flow better IMO.
i've been lookin for an SS bumper, but not too many irresponaible kids (rear end damage), or junkyards that have the bumper in stock.

altho i do like the look of mine after i modded the bottom, looks somethin like the SS bumper (the hole that is lol)

·
Registered
547 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
holy ****, thats a nice deal primed and free shipping...hmm i just got paid yesterday. might have to buy that, nice find :bigsmile:

but theres a trade off to a black balt, anything and everything shows up on it, little scratches, bugs, bird shit u name it. butttt black balts are sexy as **** in my opinion lol

·
Registered
547 Posts
holy ****, thats a nice deal primed and free shipping...hmm i just got paid yesterday. might have to buy that, nice find :bigsmile:

but theres a trade off to a black balt, anything and everything shows up on it, little scratches, bugs, bird shit u name it. butttt black balts are sexy as **** in my opinion lol
Yes, black is my favorite color when it comes to cars. I have the SS font bumper on my LS with fog lights and I love the way it looks. I just need to finish it with the rear bumper and front and rear lip. I already have my sidskirts.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
HEY, Go ahaed and do DIY on instaling spoiler - more info on the site , better . Now with this high Rise spoiler you DEF need SS Body kit
alright ill write it later tonite if i cant sleep, or later tomorrow.

but i would def recommend the deal as long as that guys got it goin on, thats crazy cheap

on a side note im wonderin if i should do something with LED's to my new spoiler... ideas ideas..

·
Registered
381 Posts
Get a ss front bumper and i'll approve of this mod.
Agreed. Without the full SS ground effects kit it just makes your LS look even higher off the ground than it already is.

Lower it and/or get a full SS kit and it will look much better. The spoiler even looks a little rediculous from some angles on my SS.

·
Registered
100 Posts
yeah man, everyone says they look gay on a ls but i put one on mine the other day and it looks *****in....i am lowering it too after thanksgiving but even if i didnt, id still be satisfied

1 - 20 of 58 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.