Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does neone know where i can get a ss lip kit other than GM? Or does neone have a ss on this site that wants to sell it.. !??..

I rele want it and cant find it newhere

·
Registered
594 Posts
somewhere on a site,supposingly the SS kit doesn't fit ls or lt models.I just don't remember the name of the site that had it,maybe it was crateenginedepot

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
the SS/SC lip kit only fits 2 door cobalts, not 4 door, otherwise, it will fit all mosels(ls/lt/ss)

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
with some fabrication it will fit on...the ss and the sedan are the same measurements..ones just a two door and ones a 4 dr...im not saying its gonnna fit right on but it can be done

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
with some fabrication it will fit on...the ss and the sedan are the same measurements..ones just a two door and ones a 4 dr...im not saying its gonnna fit right on but it can be done
precisely my point.

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
umm i have the ss kit on ym 4 door Lawlz. The coupes & sedans have the same wheel lenth between wheels so side skirts from a coupe will fit a sedan or vise versa. Front bumper fits all models. Rear coupe fits all coupes same as rear sedan fits all sedans. I will installing my ss/sc lip on my rear SS sedan bumper and right now its almost a exact fit.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
does neone no if i swap my lt front bumper for the ss front bumper ..will i havta cut or do nething tot the reinforcement bar?
i remeber hearing something about doing that but im not sure

·
Registered
257 Posts
does neone no if i swap my lt front bumper for the ss front bumper ..will i havta cut or do nething tot the reinforcement bar?
i remeber hearing something about doing that but im not sure
no, no cutting or adding... i have the ss s/c bumper on my ls too....still looking for a lip kit myself.

·
Registered
594 Posts
you could just go and buy side skirts and a back:pmaybe it would look cool that way.

·
Registered
257 Posts
RK side skirts and rear valance are recommended.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.