Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

61 - 80 of 125 Posts

·
Say What again!
5,999 Posts
Get an SS/SC exhaust. It still won't be loud, but its better than the LE5's.

·
Say What again!
5,999 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
To Bankerbalt: it's a 5psi GTE electric supercharger kit, there is a video that shows you how to put it on it comes with a turbine, air filter, wires and a switch to connect it to you throttle or you can put it through the firewall and connect it were ever you want. It was being put on a Jeep Cherokee. Just wanted to know if it's worth putting on my car. It's on the superchargertuning website

·
Say What again!
5,999 Posts
Or a waste of money, haha.

·
Registered
713 Posts
For only $170, Ill record a bunch of clips of engines with actual superchargers on them so you can drive around playing it real loud. Itll prob add about the same amount of power to the car and costs less.

All smartassness aside, if youre really looking to go FI and save a little money, then do what they said and put together the parts youll need piece by piece. (youd be surprised the deals you can find with a lil treasure hunting) It wont quench the need for instant satisfaction, but you can go at your own pace and youll thank them in the end.

If I knew where some of these guys lived, Id send them Christmas presents for the help Ive gotten.

·
Registered
4,647 Posts
To Bankerbalt: it's a 5psi GTE electric supercharger kit, there is a video that shows you how to put it on it comes with a turbine, air filter, wires and a switch to connect it to you throttle or you can put it through the firewall and connect it were ever you want. It was being put on a Jeep Cherokee. Just wanted to know if it's worth putting on my car. It's on the superchargertuning website
you will blow your engine the **** up if you buy that. NEVER EVER EVER buy anything like that. and i appreciate you consulting us before you wasted your money (and engine), but please make sure you look at build threads before you do anything to your car. for your sake, our sake, and your balt's sake.

·
Registered
11 Posts
so youre telling me that I can take my base ls nd turn it into a SS without much problems? Supercharged and everything? Wow.. amazing. I like that. I like that a lot.

·
Say What again!
5,999 Posts

·
Say What again!
5,999 Posts
Umm, me.

·
Super Moderator
11,821 Posts
I think auto over manual is a personnal choice. Like I prefer brunettes over blondes. Now with dry clutches and performance kits some autos outperform manual shift.

61 - 80 of 125 Posts