Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is it true that the SS side skirts for the coupe will fit the sedan? I've been looking around and some people say that they are ans some say they aren't wanted to clarify that.

·
Registered
931 Posts
Really? They are the same ?? I can get the side skirts anytime for free I just didnt think they would fit or look right on the sedan...

·
Registered
567 Posts
do it up man!!! if u dont want em ill give u shipping $! haah

·
Registered
931 Posts
Local kid in my neighborhood had a ss the had a blown motor so he parted it out a while ago. My best friend being a pack rat of anything motor related snatched up almost the whole car and its all sitting in his garage collecting dust.

I just got my balt a month even ago today and I am just getting into modding it and learning about it. Wasnt sure what else or what at all I could get to fit.. Like I said before I drive a lt sedan 08.... I am going to have to mock it up and see how it looks now. lol

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Local kid in my neighborhood had a ss the had a blown motor so he parted it out a while ago. My best friend being a pack rat of anything motor related snatched up almost the whole car and its all sitting in his garage collecting dust.

I just got my balt a month even ago today and I am just getting into modding it and learning about it. Wasnt sure what else or what at all I could get to fit.. Like I said before I drive a lt sedan 08.... I am going to have to mock it up and see how it looks now. lol
i love the way the sedan looks with the ss front bumper fascia and side skirts

·
Registered
931 Posts
Ive heard the ss bumper has to be cut and it takes some work to get it to fit.. I eventually want a full body kit so I dont know if it worth doing all the work on the ss stuff...

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
the only cutting you have to do is the slots for the lip and thats not to hard. the rear lip fits on the sedan but it needs to be cut its too long in length

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
yeah on the .net there is idk if anyone here has done one if i get the front and rear lip ill do a diy and post it

·
Registered
224 Posts
Will the SS side skirts and or the front lip fit the ls coupe by chance? Oh and where would you actually be able to get them?

·
Registered
224 Posts
Hey happyasschris, how is your kit holding up, and Is it fiberglass? I Was going to get a VFiber one like it but didnt know if it was worth it...

·
Registered
365 Posts
The side skirts will fit any model with no problem
The front lip must be placed on a SS front bumper
The rear lip can be placed on any bumper (with lots of modification) or on a SS bumper with little modification

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.