Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
will the higrise spoiler fit on the the 2004 ls, if not how hard is it to drill seperate holes.

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Yes it will fir perfectly on a coupe. It wont fit on a sedan without drilling your own holes. But personally if your asking for an opinion i like the lowrise better then the highrise. And i think a cobalt without the SS/SC body kit looks funny with a highrise. And also it will block your view more out the back windshield.But if you like it GO FOR IT!

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
if you need to drill new holes for it, they wouldnt be hard to do, actually, they are simple:

step 1. Unbolt your original spoiler and check to see how far off the new high rise is.

Step 2. using some form of chalk, chalk up the bottom of the studs on the new spoiler.

step 3. place the spoiler on the lid of your trunk. the chalk will transfer to the deck lid, and leave you with perfect drill marks for the new holes.

Step 4. before drilling, make sure to remove your third brake light. it helps to give you just that litle bit more access to the bolts after they've been drilled out.

and then mount your wing!

simple!!!

·
Registered
600 Posts
i want to do this too D:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.