Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Rally Yellow 2008 SS TC for sale many mods and well over 340 hp. Looking for someone to buy outright or take over the payments. Check out the pics on myspace at Jeremy (Jeremy Jacoby) | MySpace. Ask any questions you like. Over 4000 in mods and accessories. Running 26 psi. 26,000 miles. Also have low rise spoiler and high rise. short shifter. Car is without a doubt fast as hell.

·
Registered
678 Posts
cost?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Im asking what I owe which is 27 or for someone to take over payments but I would consider lowering the price for a serious buyer.

·
Registered
450 Posts
any chance you'll part with your mods before selling? willing to trade for stockers and will pay more if needed

·
Registered
14 Posts
How much for the low rise?

·
Registered
720 Posts
How do you owe $27k? These cars are going for the $20k range all day long and you can find them for under $20k if you're willing to travel to get one.

It may be a great car in great condition with OK mileage and aftermarket parts, but that's too steep for most anyone.

·
Registered
280 Posts
How do you owe $27k? These cars are going for the $20k range all day long and you can find them for under $20k if you're willing to travel to get one.

It may be a great car in great condition with OK mileage and aftermarket parts, but that's too steep for most anyone.
My car cost me ~$28k after taxes, warranties, etc. I took 0% interest though, he/she may have a high interest rate and long term cost may be $27k. I do agree that is very high. I put 5k down on mine, but I still owe like ~$21,XXX. Mine is a 2009 with only ~3.8k miles.

Edit: He may also be trying to get the money out of his mods.

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
ya thats too high. it sucks but your probably gonna have to bite the bullet and go to like low 20s

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
ouch not to bash you or anything but 27k?!?!

i seen these things going for as low as $16,900.

·
Registered
720 Posts
Yeah, I've seen at least 2 or 3 with decent mileage (I think a tad bit lower than yours) for the $17-18k mark...the rest hover right around $20-22k and have lower mileage than yours for sure.

Really am sorry to say this, but either be willing to take a huge loss or suck it up and keep the car. If you can't afford to keep the car financially, then be prepared to remove all the upgrades and part those out separately and then sell the car stock (will wind up ahead that way even though it's more work).

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Yeah your best bet is to part out all the aftermarket parts. Use that money to pay towards the car payment, then sell the car. You probly still wont get what you owe though. it sucks =\

·
Registered
720 Posts
This is why my $12.5k 07 LS will be driven into the ground...I'm hoping for at least 10 good years out of it...that way I pay for 5 years to own it...keep it for 5 more (at least) and save hopefully the same amount or more I paid for the car to put towards the next.

I was dumb with this car and only put $500 down, but I make extra payments (I pay bi-weekly of a little more than half of a payment...that means 1 extra payment per year plus the extra money to pay it off sooner. I'm hoping to have it paid off a full year early because the money that's being saved for a sports car will probably just go to finish off the car when I have enough in the savings...at the rate I'm going, my last payment will be about $4000 in just over a year and a half.

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
lukily i got like 5k left to pay off on my 06 2door coupe with only 36k miles. I think im a little ahead on what my car is worth.

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
This is why my $12.5k 07 LS will be driven into the ground...I'm hoping for at least 10 good years out of it...that way I pay for 5 years to own it...keep it for 5 more (at least) and save hopefully the same amount or more I paid for the car to put towards the next.

I was dumb with this car and only put $500 down, but I make extra payments (I pay bi-weekly of a little more than half of a payment...that means 1 extra payment per year plus the extra money to pay it off sooner. I'm hoping to have it paid off a full year early because the money that's being saved for a sports car will probably just go to finish off the car when I have enough in the savings...at the rate I'm going, my last payment will be about $4000 in just over a year and a half.
thats partially why I bought an lt cause I really didn't wanna finance. at least if you can get it paid off early that would be good though

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
WOOT for almost havin my 07 paid off!!!! I think I owe somewhere around 2300.00 on it and its done. Then its goin tobe a new SS Impala!!! Thats what the wifey wants as a daily driver. We are gonna keep the balt but its gonna be stripped down to millions of parts in the garage and completely rebuilt into a trailer queen!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.