Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
That's Mr. meogE to you.
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So I recently got an SS bumper on my LT. I wanted a grill in it so I got the SS TC grills. Obviously the top one will fit fine but I've read that the bottom grill requires extra clips. These came with the grills:

I'm a little confused because the same place I read that I read the grill doesn't have clips on it but obviously it does.

I haven't tried putting it on yet I'm just gonna paint those clips black if I have to use them, just need to know if I need to buy that can of spray paint or not.

·
That's Mr. meogE to you.
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
I figured it out, for anyone that wants to do this the upper grill is a perfect fit. The bottom grill snaps right in then you put those metal clips in the clips of the grill to secure them 4 on bottom 2 on top.

·
That's Mr. meogE to you.
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I got it from a friend of my dad's that owns a body shop, he got the bumper off his supplier for 220 and that's what he charged me.

·
That's Mr. meogE to you.
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I can't get them for that on a regular basis, he was just returning a favor that my dad did for him. He actually painted it for me too.

·
Rocket Power
711 Posts
Nice!

That's one mod I'd like to do sometime...replace my slatted grille with a honeycomb grille! :nuts:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.