Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a 09 cobalt LT sedan and i was curious if anyone has tryed putting SS turbo wheels on there LT and how it would look. And does anyone know where i could get a set? and for what price?

I also saw a dealer in my area selling a full razzi body kit for the sedan and I wanted to know if any of you have the kit installed and how is it?

Thanks

·
Premium Member
2,473 Posts
Check your local wheel shops for used wheels, or craigslist, local salvage yards, local papers.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ive been checking craigslist almost every day. I didnt think it would be that hard to find them haha

·
Registered
68 Posts
Not if you have 4 lugs per wheel. SS/TC are 5 lugs X 110

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
i believe you would have to replace all of the axels and such in order for them to fit. Would be way too pricey in order to get them to fit. Not worth it whatsoever

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
yeah you need 5x110 hubs which do not fit the 4x100 axles. i think the ss axles are the same splines as the f23 though. i wish i knew for sure. not worth it though. so many nice wheels in 4x100, ss wheels would be a waste of money. you have rota, work, ssr, the list is endless. so many brands, so many nice wheels. i am considering going to 4x100 for the wheel options.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.