Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Would the cobalt ss wing match right up with my holes that are already there from my Lt wing....and where could i find one? any help would be great!

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
It will fit yes, But IMO the SS wing doesn't look right on without the SS lip kit or at least a body kit
X2, personally i wouldnt do it.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the opinions guys...I couldn't picture it either

·
Registered
86 Posts
I photoshopped it and it reminded me of a Chevy version of an STI.

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
You guys do know that many dealers installed the high SS wing on LSs with the dealer-installed GTX, Rally Sport, and RS Appearance kits don't you?

·
Registered
116 Posts
Wait the SS spoiler really looks THAT bad on an LS? Does anybody have pictures because I planned on getting one for my car.

·
Registered
3,006 Posts
You guys do know that many dealers installed the high SS wing on LSs with the dealer-installed GTX, Rally Sport, and RS Appearance kits don't you?
Yes i did know that, but it still doesn't change my opinion.. The high rise doesn't look good on an LS/LT without some sort of lip kit. thats just my opinion.. to each there own.

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Yeah ive seen one of them at a dealer, but this guy doesnot have the -installed GTX, Rally Sport, and RS Appearance kits. and even so i think they still look ugly.

·
Registered
86 Posts
The wing would look out of place with out the rest of the SS panels but on the whole it works for a sedan.

·
Banned
1,559 Posts
No it don't work on a sedan you have to drill holes. But IMO it looks stupid on a sedan.

·
Registered
2 Posts
if you wanted an SS you shoulda bought one instead of making yourselves look like ricer-wannabes... It's WAY too high up for the wing to be on something that doesn't have a body kit or lowered. I personally hate it anyways and I DO have an 08 SS T/C but I have bought a carbon fiber hood and trunk so that I don't have that eyesore obstructing my rear view. I hate it and don't recommend it.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.