Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
I got SSC springs for sale, i bought for 200 new, had them on for about 7-8 months and took them out because my cavalier broke down and had to sell it making the cobalt the DD, and the roads are kinda rough to drive a lowered car all the time here

70 + shipping obo

Aftermarket black housing headlights. have white vinyl "eyelids" on them and the clear coat is a little rough on the front part but 5 feet away cant tell paid 140 new

45 + shipping

heres a pic of my car with the springs in and you can see the headlights also

·
Registered
114 Posts
What is the drop rate on the SSC springs

·
hawaii icon
3,089 Posts
So with those springs in can you push down on the front end with "minimum effort" and move the car? I have sportlines in mine and they are super stiff, so I prolly won't pass my recon inspection with them. If your springs are a little softer I'll pick them up from you...

·
Say What again!
6,000 Posts
Man, that's a good deal for the SSCs...I paid twice that.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hey sorry guys, been swapping the motor on my other car. I have only been able to get on here long enough to check pms and get out. Is shipping any different to canada? This other guy that wanted the springs i gave him the shipping quote and i gave him a fair chance to pm me back. I will go get a shipping quote for you tomorrow. I was just going by who PM'ed me first sorry for the confusion.

-Shawn

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.