Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Has anyone used the "ssc" springs from cobalt addiction on an LS?

Snake890217 added 41 Minutes and 43 Seconds later...

or does anyone have prolines they can part with for like 150?

·
Registered
83 Posts
I love the dropped look. I didn't go with lowering springs though, I have KSport Kontrol Coilovers. Very nice, I love 'em. And Daman and Plur; I can't get enough of looking at your pics. Were they professionaly done?

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
coil overs would be nice. but i got $600 as a gift and i want to clear my credit and do some other things with it.

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
they were 199.98 shipped. and from what I've heard yes they are. Does anyone know if Cobalt addiction gives a tracking # and the usual time for delivery?

·
Banned
384 Posts
i bought the v1 header from them awhile back and remember them being pretty good about it. i dont believe i recieved a tracking # but it was on my doorstep 4 days later.

and i live in AZ and i believe theyre in NY

·
Banned
384 Posts
when did you order? almost woulda been better for you to drive and pick em up haha

·
Registered
485 Posts
And Daman and Plur; I can't get enough of looking at your pics. Were they professionaly done?
I don't know about Daman's pics, but mine were taken by my girlfriend at some of the state park areas around where I live

·
Banned
384 Posts
haha ya oh well.

post pics when you put em on! =)

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Def will. a friend of mine does his Integra's suspension a lot, he auto crosses it. So were going to go for it when they come. lol Wish us luck. then ill get a shop do do the alignment.

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 · (Edited)
well i got the front done, did the harder part first, but ran out of day light and i dont have a garage or this would be done tonight. so now i have a half awesome looking car. Tmrw the back gets done.

Snake890217 added 1 Minutes and 36 Seconds later...

oh i took it for a ride and its so perfect so far. No pulling or any sort of allignment prob. the guy at the shop said camber and caster would never be the same and it would pull. Is this a load of crap or actual fact that just didnt happen to me?

·
Banned
384 Posts
guys a douch bag

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Okay alllllll done!!!!! So nice. Great ride!! Still smooth but takes corners with ease!! 8 bajillion stars for the ssc springs!! The front sucked but the back went in in like 20 minutes.

·
Banned
384 Posts
nice looks good.

you need new pics in your sig. throwin me off lol

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.