Registered
14 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I see close to $7k in parts there.
For a Lt?
Yes sir for an LT, I personally think the sedans look much better than the coupes. I've seen some really well done sedans out there and I don't feel like enough love is shown to them. I'm also not going to skimp out on any area of this car for the eBay special parts, hence why most of these parts are pretty pricey, haha. :D

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
Well I think I'm getting the parts for one of the mid engine Cobalts.

@rrob5382
Thanks for the info on the "GM SPORT COMPACT Performance Build Book — 3rd Edition",
Just nabbed a PDF copy from http://jayracing.com/tech/GM%20SPORT%20COMPACT%20Performance%20Build%20Book%20%97%203rd%20Edition.pdf
Don't remember telling you about it but your welcome haha, must have been a while ago That I told you?

---------- Post added at 11:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:26 PM ----------

Also, I will build one of those some day.. this engine I'm building would be insane in one haha

·
Registered
78 Posts
Going to the junkyard for an interior trim panel this weekend! Did you know that you can tear the plastic trim panels just like you would tearing paper? Ask me how I know...?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Interior accent lighting installed! Excuse my scuffed drivers mat, I'm going to be getting digital fit weather techs soon. :p

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.