Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
hawaii icon
3,089 Posts
He was spamming us awhile ago too. I thought I banned him already. It woukdnt be so bad if he posted this crap in the off topic section, but he keeps insisting on posting it in the main forum. I warned him before about it but he pretty much ignored me.

·
Super Moderator
11,821 Posts
Stickam

·
hawaii icon
3,089 Posts
As always I'll take this opportunity to ask you guys to keep your eyes open for this kind of thing. I don't always get to come on the site and when I do I rarely get to just browse around and keep tabs on things, so you guys are my eyes and ears so to speak. If you see spam, post whoring, and innapropriate threads etc etc let me know and I'll handle it. Use your common sense of course, but if you aren't sure if its something I need to look at or not, just let me know anyway. I'll make the decision. If its blatant spam, flame the hell out of the bastard till I get there to unleash the banhammer. Lol

---------- Post added at 08:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:31 PM ----------

Also, I know I'm not supposed to do this, but if you see any of the 'new' vendors posting ads anywhere but their area let me know. The exceptions to this are the following companies: buyHID's TTR TWM and racing solution. Like I've said b4 they paid money to the site exclusively to be vendors, so I let them get away with murder. Carid, scosche, discount tire and nopi are required (by me) to stay in their sections.

·
Premium Member
2,635 Posts
Understood!

·
Super Moderator
11,821 Posts

·
Registered
803 Posts
pretty sure thats what he meant, that he got a post in before the thread was locked.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Super Moderator
11,821 Posts
Thought I had a bit of dyslexia, there, for a sec or maybe he does. lol

---------- Post added at 01:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:28 PM ----------

I don't think it should be locked, I think it should be completely deleted.

·
Premium Member
2,635 Posts
Webcam chatroom website,I been all over the internet I know many random sites. Didn't know people still even bother with that sure

Sent from my PG86100

·
Registered
584 Posts
Thought I had a bit of dyslexia, there, for a sec or maybe he does. lol

---------- Post added at 01:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:28 PM ----------

I don't think it should be locked, I think it should be completely deleted.
Lmao, I confused you didn't I?
I actually ment, In before the lock.

:p

[Insert signature here]

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.