Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered stuff from cobalt addiction one was a header and a down pipe the other sportlines for my balt. i recieved everything but the springs so far and i ordered them OCT. 20th. is that site always that [email protected]#y with delivery or what? I f i don't recieve an email from them monday saying they are shipped I will never by anything from that place again. yes i'm pissed it should not take 20 days come monday just to get a confermation that they are being shipped. I had seat covers made for my car that i got in 2 weeks from time of order to the day i got them and the hand made them after i ordered them and they came fro Cali. Sorry just venting. I need to know if anyone else has had this problem with them.

·
Registered
3,545 Posts
Haven't ordered from them yet..But I had the same problem with prostreetonline.com..NEVER AGAIN WILL I ORDER FROM THEM!! TOOK OVER A MONTH TO GIVE ME A CONFIRMATION. AND OVER A MONTH TO RECEIVE A REFUND. Finally getting the refund this tuesday..Original order was September 1st. I know u don't care but just venting on about stupid sites. Hope u get em soon

·
Premium Member
119 Posts
This is why I'm reluctant to order from sites I don't know about. AJUSA and Modern Performance I have dealt with quiet a bit and love their customer service. I'd rather pay a little more and get great customer service than to pay less and get crappy service.

·
Premium Member
3,700 Posts
This is why I'm reluctant to order from sites I don't know about. AJUSA and Modern Performance I have dealt with quiet a bit and love their customer service. I'd rather pay a little more and get great customer service than to pay less and get crappy service.
yup, 20 extra bucks or so is worth it to me to not have to wait 6 weeks for parts!

·
Registered
328 Posts
this sounds like whats happening to me with my sway bar.. i ordered it like a week or two ago they still havent taken the money out and shipped it yet! stupid

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.