Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
mmmm rice<3
837 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I would like to buy a stock black headunit, the one with the power button in the middle, and reads mp3 cd's and has the ipod hookup. If you have anything, please email me at [email protected] instead of posting on this thread, for the reason of that I do not get on here much, so emails would be really appreciated. I live in central Pennsylvania so a local deal would be great, but I can pay for shipping if it's not, no problem.
thank you for your time and responses,
-Tyler

·
Registered
667 Posts
So you need the 07-10 Headunit.

You do know that if you put another Stock Headunit in, your looking at like a $50 charge at the dealership to reflash the BCM To accept it, right?

·
mmmm rice<3
837 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
a local shop can do that if they have the computer, can't they? and i need to find a stock harness for it now,..i found one a head unit...you wouldnt happen to have a harness would you?

·
Registered
667 Posts
Nope, I dont have a harness and no. As far as I know, the dealership has to reflash the stock head units. I could be wrong, but I have yet to hear otherwise.

·
mmmm rice<3
837 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
psyco, no sorry man, i don't need one, i have one. do you have a stock harness by chance?
foximus, oh well, i'll have to get it done i guess, i realllly want this head unit haha.my buddy has a 06 ls and his came with this head unit....reguardless if i have to get it done or not, oh well.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.