Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for the factory front and rear mounts and bushings for the F23 manual trans. I need both complete mounts with rubber bushings, ready to bolt up to the subframe. Anybody have them laying around?

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have Prothane inserts in mine right now and all the vibration and interior noise is just getting old. I want complete front and rear mounts so I can install them and keep the mounts with Prothane inserts ready in case I manage to break a stock mount. Thanks anyhow though.

·
Registered
667 Posts
How long have you driven with them? My car shook like a mofo for about 500 miles. Now it still vibrates a bit, but not nearly as bad.

·
Premium Member
1,044 Posts
hey i got just the part for u man.. the powell rotated mount for f23s... ive got probably 1 of 10.. i wrecked my 2.4 so if u want it ill sell it to u. its supposed to have alot less vibes than the polys

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I've done an oil change since I installed the mounts so it's been at least 3,000 miles. The vibration isn't really the problem, it's how the vibration makes everything in the interior buzz.

---------- Post added at 07:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:04 PM ----------

hey i got just the part for u man.. the powell rotated mount for f23s... ive got probably 1 of 10.. i wrecked my 2.4 so if u want it ill sell it to u. its supposed to have alot less vibes than the polys
PM sent

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.