Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,

Just a quick question regarding the stock foglights. Is there a special bracket built into the bumper that mounts the fogs or do they mount directly to the fog light inserts? I have the fogs but not brackets and I want to do it right. Pictures of the setup would be helpful!

Thanks!

·
Registered
3,229 Posts
The fogs should have a black plastic 'trim' around them, which clips into the bumper. Where did you buy the fogs? Post a pic and I can tell you if they have the black plastic trim that clips in or not. If you bought them somewhere online then they will have the trim.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
3,229 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Damn, I won't be able to do this without modification then. My car is an LT that had the regular black bumper inserts (removable) so I removed them and bought fog light inserts. I guess my bumper doesn't have the part that the trim clips to. I was hoping it just clipped to the inserts :notrust:

·
Registered
3,229 Posts
Damn, I won't be able to do this without modification then. My car is an LT that had the regular black bumper inserts (removable) so I removed them and bought fog light inserts. I guess my bumper doesn't have the part that the trim clips to. I was hoping it just clipped to the inserts :notrust:
They WILL clip into the inserts. The SS bumper doesn't have inserts which is why they clip directly onto the bumper.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
They WILL clip into the inserts. The SS bumper doesn't have inserts which is why they clip directly onto the bumper.
Oh, I'm sorry, I misunderstood what you meant :embarrest:

Thanks for the help!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.