Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
upgrading to halos pretty soon anyone interesting to buy pristine condition stock headlights??
90 bucks shipped also come with one of those 9000 bulbs pretty bright by the way.

---------- Post added at 04:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:36 PM ----------

well they are going to be available all this week if anyone interested, I know thereisi a lot of people out there trying to start new headlights projects so just let me know.

---------- Post added at 05:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:57 PM ----------

well not really just one 9000 bulbs actually both LOL

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Post pictures of the items you are trying to sell.

those guys!!!

---------- Post added at 09:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:13 PM ----------

HEADLIGHTS HEADLIGHTS gentlemen on SALE come on look at them almost brand new just because took them out of the box otherwise NEW!!!:laugh:

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
pictures anyone??

---------- Post added at 09:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:17 AM ----------

still available hehe nobody?? also if anyone interested have a brand new billet grille like the one in the pictures instructions and all the hardware necessary for installation

·
I cut stuff
6,238 Posts
I'll buy just the lenses. how much? hahahhaaa

---------- Post added at 12:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:14 PM ----------

for real though I'm interested in these but just don't know if I wanna spend the monies at this time. :confused:

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'll buy just the lenses. how much? hahahhaaa

---------- Post added at 12:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:14 PM ----------

for real though I'm interested in these but just don't know if I wanna spend the monies at this time. :confused:
well I posted the price $90 bucks already shipped. they are just 2 months old change the old ones because they were kind of yellow,

·
I cut stuff
6,238 Posts
yeah i know I see the price. just saying i have other things I wanna buy so I don't know if I wanna spend that money on headlights right now. free bump while I think about it

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yeah i know I see the price. just saying i have other things I wanna buy so I don't know if I wanna spend that money on headlights right now. free bump while I think about it
well just to be honest I'm not in a hurry to sell them, they might be still around by the time you got the money, but who knows hehe hope you get them though

·
I cut stuff
6,238 Posts

·
I cut stuff
6,238 Posts

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
haha. you want 3 hubcaps?
I already have four want to get rid of LOL keep trying haha:nuts:

---------- Post added at 10:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:51 PM ----------

well they are still available anyone STOCK HEADLIGHTS pristine condition

---------- Post added at 10:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:52 PM ----------

bump:unsure:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.