Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
all have 22k miles on them give or take a few miles if that matters. name your price. and pick up or meeting up w/ cash would be awesome. no low ball plz

Name: Tim
Location: I'm pretty sure it says where i'm from in the top right corner of all my post's.
Description: I believe i already did that
Price: 80 bucks obo

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
damn kids lol let me get home first haha. but uploading the pics and wat not as u read this, they will be up in a few

---------- Post added at 11:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:37 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 11:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:57 PM ----------

my pulley picture won't load up and idk y but trust me its black and its a stock pulley. they all look exactly the same

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
fixedfixedfixedfixedfixedfixedfixedfixedfixedfixedfixedfixedfixedfixedfixedfixedfixedfixedfixedfixedfixedfixedfixedfixedfixedfixedfixedfixedfixedfixedfixedfixedfixedfixedfixedfixedfixedfixedfixedfixedfixedfixedfixedfixedfixedfixedfixedfixedfixedfixedfixedfixedfixedfixedfixedfixedfixedfixedfixedfixedfixedfixedfixedfixedfixedfixedfixedfixedfixedfixedfixedfixedfixedfixedfixedfixedfixedfixedfixedfixedfixedfixedfixedfixedfixedfixedfixedfixedfixedfixedfixedfixedfixedfixedfixedfixedfixedfixedfixedfixedfixedfixedfixedfixedfixedfixedfixedfixedfixedfixedfixedfixedfixedfixedfixedfixedfixedfixedfixedfixedfixedfixedfixedfixedfixedfixed

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.